The Classic Safety Reel is available with 140-feet of braided #24 line in either white (RE 4100) or orange (RE 4120).
The traditional design of the Classic Safety Reel is easy to use. A top mounted handle allows divers to easily hold the reel and a light in one hand while winding the reel with the other. An ergonomic T-top stainless lockdown screw positively locks the free spinning spool in place when needed, and a retaining screw ensures that the lockdown screw cannot back out all the way and be lost.
A medium bolt snap is used to secure the Classic Safety Reel to a D-ring on the diver.
- Made in USA
- White, DuPont fiber braid line provides strength and minimizes fraying
- Orange, Dacron line does not stretch, keeping firm tension
- Cave series reels use #24 braid line giving 220 lbs of breakage strength.
- Injection molded polycarbonate spools resist breakage and cracking
- Marine-grade stainless steel frame and axle are corrosion resistant
- Marine-grade stainless steel bolt snap is corrosion resistant
- T-top lockdown screw for easy grip
- 1.08 lbs (0.49 kg)