Shearwater has quickly earned a reputation for producing reliable and user-friendly dive computers of the highest quality.
But Shearwater has definitely turned its attention to the recreational dive community. The Peregrine computer demonstrates this focus.
Shearwater’s aim was to utilize many of the excellent features of its industry-leading Teric and Perdix models, but make a product that was less complex, easier-to-use, and would be appreciated by beginners and experienced recreational divers.
Specs & Features
- Display: 2.2 inch (5.59 centimeter) customizable and full-color LCD
- 2 button interface
- 4 dive modes: Air, nitrox (to 40%), three gas nitrox (to 100% O2), Gauge
- Depth rating: 390 feet (120 meters)
- Algorithm: Bühlmann ZHL-16C
- Altitude adjustment: Automatic
- NDL planner and full decompression planner
- Conservatism option: Low, medium, high, and fully-customizable
- Dive log memory: Approximately 200 hours
- Alarms: Vibration alerts
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion
- USB wireless charging station
- Battery life: Up to 30 Hours
- Ballistic nylon polymer case
- Strap: 1 inch (2.6 centimeter) silicone band with stainless steel clasp
- Multiple languages
- Bluetooth connection
- Weight: 4.3 ounces (122 grams)